join a company with space for you to grow: NEPW.
NEPW Logistics welcomes candidates who have a passion for providing outstanding customer service. If you exemplify integrity, teamwork, and professionalism, and love working in a growing, ever-changing, fast-paced environment, then NEPW may be the place for you.
We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive wages, a friendly work environment and an excellent benefit package for our team.
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time
- Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan and company match
check out our current openings below:
GENERAL MANAGER—Devens, MA.
NEPW is seeking a General Manager that can confidently lead on-site operations at our Devens location. This position ensures increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials and machines.
- Manages the paper converting operation, including maintenance
- Manages the NEPW-leased warehousing
- Provide key customer interface for facility management, customer service, and ongoing support
- Interacts and communicates daily with managers and supervisors
- Manages Safety compliance, online safety training and coordinates with the safety committee as needed
- Manages building repairs and is the frontline interface with the building owners
- Provides leadership and support to managers, supervisors and employees through effective communications and coaching
- Works with off-site HR to ensure a coordinated effort and support for personnel
- Proven work experience in manufacturing/warehousing management or a related field
- Knowledge of proper safety management and compliance
- Financial competence to analyze and drive P&L improvements
- Understanding of quality assurance and management
- Ability to lead and motivate a 3 shift, 24/7 workforce
- Knowledge of process improvement methods
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to learn new systems with ease
- Must be confident in equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
- 5-7 years in a General Management role
- Related experience in warehousing, logistics and/or manufacturing
Machine Operators—Positions available in Scarborough & Devens, MA.
The Machine Operator is responsible for safely operating Roll Paper Winder equipment to convert and package rolls of paper into sizes to meet customer orders while ensuring products meet or exceed quality standards. Other essential duties include:
- Use of computer systems to track production, update inventory and label finished product
- Operate Industrial Trucks
- Perform machine maintenance as needed
- Follow all safety requirements and regulations
This position requires working a set rotating shift schedule that provides significant time off and built in overtime.
Warehouseman/Forklift Operators—Positions available in Devens, MA.
The Warehouseman/Forklift Operator is responsible a variety of warehouse duties including receiving, processing and organizing warehouse inventory. Other essential duties include:
- Operate a forklift – loading/unloading trucks
- Refueling propane tanks for filling forklifts
- Processing paperwork on computer
- Clearing the warehouse floor of product and scrap
- Ability to comfortably use a ratchet, utility knife and other tools as needed
- Follows all safety requirements and regulations
If you are a safety conscious, self motivated individual with a strong work ethic and keen attention to detail we would love to talk with you!